I’ve been searching a bunch of sites for overland set ups for my Rover. Here are a few things I’d like to be able to do.
1. I want to be able to comfortably sleep in the back
2. The windows should be covered so no one can see in while I’m sleeping. (This allows me to sleep anywhere from a trail head somewhere in the mountains to a suburban street curbside near the ocean.
3. I’d like to add a small table to work from on my laptop, or eat breakfast at in the rain.
4. Storage for my camping, climbing and surf gear.
5. Back up battery power to run LED lights, and other appliances. Solar panels providing power to the backup battery.
6. A folding propane cook stove off the back door.
7. A hidden potable water storage source.
8. A bluetooth radio system to watch movies in the back.
Here are some links to overland set ups specific to Discos.